Most strokes that are caused due to a blockage occur in an artery which is the main source of blood to the brain. However, the side effect could be a part of the brain and body can be damaged. The person can lose control of the body function which is controlled by that part of the brain.
A person will also lose the use of limbs, or the ability to speak. These kinds of damage can be temporary or sometimes permanent. Doctors, however, have found that if a person gets treatment immediately after the symptoms start there is a better chance of recovering and also lesser chance of damages.
Here are some usual mini stroke warning signs that most people report of.
- People experience blurry vision, and some times only in one eye
- People may find it very difficult to speak during the stroke, and have trouble talking or understanding what others are saying to them
- It can cause severe headaches
- They experience dizziness, cannot walk and may fall.
- Several people experience confusion.
- Some people even suffer from mini paralytic strokes for a brief period.
- Nausea and vomiting are also probable symptoms
If you are experiencing the symptoms of a mini stroke, then you need to call for medical assistance immediately. A mini stroke should be considered as a symptom for a full fledged stroke. A TIA is a warning symptom that a major stroke is likely to occur very soon in the future.
More Articles :
- Can Anticep Prevent Mini Strokes ?
- Can Thyroid Problems Cause Mini Strokes ?
- Cause And Effects Of Mini Strokes
- Does Brain Seizure Look Like A Mini Stroke ?
- How Many Mini Strokes Can You Have ?
- Mini Stroke Symptoms
- Mini Stroke Warning Signs
- Multiple Mini Strokes
- Personality Changes From Mini Strokes
- Signs Of A Mini Stroke
- Stress And Mini Stroke
- Test That Can Show If A Patient Had A Mini Stroke
- Treatment For Mini Strokes In Brain
- What Causes A Mini Stroke ?