The only remedy which might help is the bone marrow transplant where the bone marrow from the patient’s body is drawn and replaced with healthy bone marrow which can make normal red blood cells. More...
The Different Types Of Sickle Cell Anemia
Sickle cell anemia is a condition in which the red blood cells in the body are shaped like a sickle or resemble the letter C. In a normal person, the red blood cell is round and shaped like a disc or a doughnut without the hole. The round blood cells carry oxygen and various other vitamins and nutrients to various parts of the body and since they are round they easily navigate to different parts of the body. More...
- Can Anemia Be Cured Or Is A Chronic Condition ?
- Can Hyperthyroidism Cause Anemia ?
- Famous People With Sickle Cell Anemia
- Life Span Of Anemia
- Pregnancy And Anemia And Risk To Fetus
- Signs Of Anemia In Babies
- What Can Cause Iron Deficient In Anemia ?
- What Is The Prognosis Of Sickle Cell Anemia ?
- What Types Of Medications Can Cause Anemia ?
- Who Discovered Sickle Cell Anemia ?
4 Grades Of Blood Loss In Surgery
Every surgery involves some amount of complication and one of the main complications is the blood loss. While any surgery from a simple one to a complicated one a person can lose only a specific amount or percentage of blood and beyond that it becomes life threatening for the person. While performing the surgery it is very difficult for the doctor to tell or gauge how much blood loss is going to be there. More...
- Blood Loss During Girdlestone Procedure
- Blood Loss In Surgery Causing Anemia
- Blood Loss With C Section
- Estimated Blood Loss For Surgical Procedures
- How To Monitor Blood Loss
Smoking is the lead cause for various types of cancers and lung disorders in men and women. It is also the major reason for various heart diseases in people and also causes the highest number of deaths. The highest number of deaths is caused by lung cancer every year and the main reason of lung cancer is smoking among people. It claims a few millions of lives every year in the world. More...
- High Hemoglobin Natural Treatment
- High Red Count With Low Hemoglobin
- Low Hemoglobin In Liver Patients
- Oxidative Stress And Hemoglobin
Cells Affected By Iron Deficiency Anemia
Iron deficiency anemia is a condition that is caused due to the deficiency of iron in the body. Iron is one of the most important minerals that are used by the body to produce hemoglobin. A person who does not have enough iron content in the body cannot make enough red blood cells and hemoglobin or the red blood cells are crucial to the body’s function because they carry oxygen and other nutrients to various parts and organs of the body. More...
- Cells Affected By Iron Deficiency Anemia
- Correcting Iron Deficiency After Gastric Bypass Surgery
- What Does Low Iron Deficiency Mean ?
What Destroys Damaged Red Blood Cells ?
Red blood cells are present all over the body in the form of blood and they are responsible for carrying oxygen to the lungs and protein to various parts of the body. The red blood cells carry oxygen from the lungs and the protein helps them to carry the oxygen. A red blood cell may be destroyed because it is old and the new cells have replaced it or there may be an inherent problem in the body that is causing them to be destroyed before time. More...
- Food And Too Many Red Blood Cells
- How Does The Liver Break Down Red Blood Cells ?
- Maturation Stages Of Red Blood Cells
- Types Of Cancer Red Blood Cells
- What Conditions Cause Red And White Blood Cells In Urine ?
- What Destroys Damaged Red Blood Cells ?
- What Is The Location Of Red Blood Cells ?