DNA analyzers have been developed which could detect bird flu and other diseases very easily. Research is on to provide specific, fast, simple and sensitive detection system for bird flu at affordable rates. There is a dire need to also come up with a detection kit which can also indicate the new mutations caused by the viral strain.
Research is also on to develop portable devices to a rapidly detect bird flu strain which is very fatal. This detection system should be able to study the samples and also analyze the cause of the death of poultry. These systems should also be adapted to send the observations to a centralized location control where you could also regulate better and faster response in the case of an outbreak. The project also includes field testing of various devices and also exploring the best areas to initially deploy the system and explore more avenues for getting the funds. If bird flu can be quickly detected and reported, it would save a lot of time in identifying an outbreak and also help in preventing the spreading of the disease rapidly to other areas.
One of the popular rapid detection systems of the bird flu is called VereFlu. This device is highly sensitive and can detect infection quite accurately within two hours. This highly efficient device helps the user to perform tests easily when in need outside the lab environment. This powerful application is just the size of a fingernail and can detect various strains of the influenza virus in just one single test.
More Articles :
- Avian Influenza Physical Description
- Bird Flu Detection And Analysis System
- Bird Flu Prevention
- Cleaning Supplies For Bird Flu Pandemic
- Does Nano Mask Avian Flu Work ?
- How Can Destroy Avian Flu Virus ?
- How Is Avian Influenza Transmitted Between People ?
- Impact Of Bird Flu In Malaysia
- Scientific Name For Avian Influenza Virus
- Structure Of A Avian Influenza Virus
- Understanding Avian Influenza
- Who Is At High Risk Of The Avian Flu ?