There are millions of people in the United States today who suffer with diabetes. Type 2 diabetes is the most common kind to occur in adults and every year more and more people are diagnosed with it. Different people exhibit different symptoms of diabetes.
Like some people have the problem of frequent urination, slow healing of wounds, constant hunger and fatigue.
In the recent times, even children are being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. This may be due to some ethnical backgrounds and genes. There are some classic characteristics that help to identify diabetes in children and adults.
Children who are diagnosed with type 2 diabetes are a little older that children who are diagnosed with type 1 diabetes in general. Most of the children and adults who have been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes are obese. Their body mass index or BMI tends to be abnormal and disproportional. Also on noticing the family history most of them have one or more family members with diabetes. In addition, it has been noticed that people who belong to the Hispanic race or African American ethnic background tend to be more prone to type 2 diabetes.
The age group when classified for type 2 diabetes is typically 18 to 25 or 60 and above. These are the most common age groups that get diagnosed with this type of diabetes. Some of the common features noticed are overweight and bad life style. Also it was found that most people are irregular with their meals and do not live a routine life with exercise.
More Articles :
- Are There A Lot Of Problems With Type 2 Diabetes ?
- Detail Clinical Features Of Diabetes Type 2
- Foods To Avoid With Type 2 Diabetes
- How To Know What Is Right Sugar Level For Diabetes Type 2
- In What Ways Is Type 2 Diabetes A Self Inflicted Disease
- Kidney Protection And Diabetes Type 2
- Lowering Carbs To Lower Blood Sugar In Type 2 Diabetes
- Multivitamin For Type 2 Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes And Cognitive Functioning In Children
- Type 2 Diabetes And The Military
- Type 2 Diabetes Breakthroughs
- Type 2 Diabetes Experimental Treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes In Children Risk Factors
- What Are The Symptoms For Diabetes Type 2 ?