|Can You Feel An Ectopic Pregnancy At Seven Weeks
Nearly all doctors will tell you that it is very difficult to diagnose an ectopic pregnancy.
This is primarily because of the symptoms, which are very similar to those of gastroenteritis, miscarriage or appendicitis. However, if you are suffering from ectopic pregnancy symptoms, it is best to consult a doctor immediately.
The symptoms of ectopic pregnancy are as follows:
- Severe and persistent pain in the abdomen. The pain can, sometimes, be just on one side of the abdomen.
- Pain in the shoulder tip.
- Abnormal bleeding which is dark in color and watery in consistency.
- Suffering from pain during bowel movement or urination.
- Suffering from gastroenteritis-like symptoms like being sick and suffering from diarrhea.
- Feeling lightheaded and faint. Sometimes, the woman can also collapse due to it.
If you have the above symptoms, you should immediately request for an ultrasound and have hCG blood tests. The hCG blood test is performed twice, 48 hours apart. Here the doctors will look for an increase in the hCG levels in the blood.
It has been seen that most women suffering from ectopic pregnancies show the symptoms between the sixth and seventh week of pregnancy. This is why many women can end up getting early medical assistance. However, ectopic pregnancy symptoms can manifest themselves from the 4th week of pregnancy to the 16 week of pregnancy. Sometimes, the symptoms may come later, especially if the embryo has transplanted in a region other than the fallopian tube.
Therefore, it can be said that it is possible for you feel ectopic pregnancy at seven weeks of being pregnant.
More Articles :