When a man loses his hair, no one gets amazed as they feel that it is a natural part of aging. However, when a woman loses her hair, it is seen as something strange. Also, the woman is affected psychologically as she loses her sense of femininity.
In a woman hair loss can be caused due to difference reasons. It could occur due to genetics, illness, childbirth, poor eating habits or deficiency of certain vitamins and minerals. Many women end up suffering some amount of hair loss when they enter menopause.
When a woman enters menopause, she has an imbalance of hormones. Not only does this imbalance affect the temperature of the body, emotions and appetite, it also affects the growth of hair.
It is perfectly normal for a person to lose around 50 to 100 hair a day. However, when new hair does not grow and replace the hair that is lost, hair loss becomes apparent and visible. This phenomenon occurs when a woman reaches menopause and this is the reason you will see many old women having bald patches and thinned hair.
However, hair loss in old women can be combated by different means. These women can use hair wigs that look just like real hair. Or, they can get prescription medication that help to stimulate the follicles and promote growth of hair.
When it comes to old women who are in menopause, they are given medication to balance their hormones. This can help in hair regrowth. In addition, there are many natural remedies that are available that help in hair growth.Growing old is a state that all women have to accept, whether they like it or not. However, it does not mean that they have to live with hair loss. Instead, they can take steps to promote growth of hair or use alternatives that can help to hide the loss of hair.
More Articles :
- Can Progesterone Reverse Hair Loss ?
- Causes Of Hormonal Hair Loss In Women
- Does Weight Loss Cause Hair Loss ?
- Female Hair Loss Product Reviews
- Hair Loss And Rogaine Treatments
- Hair Loss And Thyroid Treatment
- Hair Loss In Old Women
- Hair Loss Male Multivitamins
- Is Hair Loss Sign Of Pregnancy ?
- Low Testosterone In Women And Hair Loss
- Man Estrogen And Hair Loss
- Natural Solution For Hair Loss In Women
- Price For Thinning Hair Product Treatment
- Products For Hair Loss Due To Chemicals