Having a second marriage is not always wrong. This is especially so when you are sure that your first marriage was a mistake and was not meant to be. Maybe, you will find your true love and the right person meant for you the second time round. At the same time, it is important to learn from your mistakes. It does not do good to repeat the same mistakes that were the cause of the failure of your first marriage.
As says the Bible, learn to find happiness in your second marriage, if not your first marriage. Even though this is the second time round, you should try to get back the same faith and belief that you had the first time round. Make yourself understand that this marriage is forever. It is a solid foundation that the both of you are building to spend the rest of your lives together. Forget all previous memories, bad experiences and learn to accept your new partner in your life whole-heartedly.
With this firm foundation built, you will be able to succeed without a problem. You will also be able to sail through tough times, because you now know that the both of you are going to live with each other for the rest of your lives no matter what happens in your lives. Learn to share each other’s sorrows and give your partner all the happiness and joy that you can. This will also give your children more confidence; if you have come out of a divorce. You will be able to establish the confidence in your child’s mind as well to accept the new parent in their lives.
More Articles :
- Biblical Advice Second Marriages
- Calculating Remarriage Waiting Period
- Can Divorced Catholic Remarry In Church ?
- Can I Legally Remarry After Getting A Divorce ?
- Divorce After 50 Remarry
- Do I Pay Child Maintenance If She Remarries ?
- Gift Ideas Wedding Second Marriage
- How Long After A Divorce Before A Man Is Ready To Remarry ?
- How Long To Date Before Second Marriage ?
- How Many Divorced Women Over Age 55 Remarry ?
- Odds On Second Marriage Failures
- Remarriage And Senior Adults
- Remarriage Wedding Idea
- Remarry In Your 60s
- Remarry Your Ex Spouse
- Senior Second Marriage Hints And Advice